W131 Magneti Flow Switches Guide
Magnetic flow switch can output an ON or OFF signal according to the flow,
it is an important component of the fluid flow control system. When the flow in the pipe is larger than the start-up volume, the magnetic valve core is forced by the flow pressure to move forward and then trigger the reed switch. When the flow decreases to a volume smaller than the start-up volume, the magnetic valve core is forced back to the original place by the repellant force of the reset magnet, and the reed switch recovers.
- Use magnetic piston valve core, recover by magnetic force,
- installation from any angle.
- The case material is nylon(PA) and glass fiber, which has good mechanical strength
- The permanent magnet filter to remove impurities.
- Water after three layers of strong magnetic, to soften water and not easy to scale
- Water Heater
- Air conditioning system
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Engraving equipment Boiler equipment